August 5, 2010

Kansas and Back

 We took a long fun drive to Kansas to see my brother Bart and his family.
{Who am I kidding, I went to see Karen not Bart! :) sure do love ya Bart!}

I taught Allie and Jena to finger knit and they also took a Hip Hop Dance camp and had tons of fun.
Spencer and Ryan went to a Basketball camp too.


For some reason I didn't get many pictures but this is my nephew Matt and he is adorable!


 Giving Jake a kiss...so cute!

 

I think we fit Jake in there for a minute too!


Then we all drove back together and they spent a week here.
Jake swinging at my moms.


The girls skateboarding at our house.


We played tourist at Temple Square for the day.


Jake loves the camera.


My cute girls


All the grandkids minus Jake.


Sara pulling one of her faces


Ry and Spencer...they are quite the pair and they had a blast together!
We don't get to see enough of them!




0 Reactions: