November 12, 2010

The escape artist

These pictures are all a few months old but this child is killing me! There is pretty much nothing that can keep him contained.

First he could climb right out of the Bumbo at 6 months.


I thought this was great while I tried to do the dishes. That is until we almost had and head first dive to the floor.


Next was the walker. He quickly figured out how to put his foot on those side cross bars and climb right out of it!


He also pulled out Ryan's bottom two dresser drawers and managed to climb into the second drawer. This I did not witness, I just discovered him happily throwing all the underwear on the floor.


I forgot how busy boys are!


Cute little Turds!




From a lucky girl

1 Reactions:

Mindy said...

He is one smart dude, and darling too. It's funny, Kendra was just as busy if not more so than Tyler. These silly kids.