October 16, 2012

Playing Favorites


You know that fart sound that you make by sticking your tongue out and blowing? Well pretend I know how to spell that sound and that it is also the title of this post.

Today is my birthday and I'm having a bit of a pity party for one.  In hopes to cheer myself up I started going through pictures in iPhoto. It appears that I may have a favorite child lately...

This little boy has me wrapped around his finger.  He is pulls every last ounce of energy out of me everyday and just when I want to scream and run he does something hysterical or adorable and the worst part is he knows I can't resist him.  I'm starting to understand how mothers become overly attached to their last child.

In the last month we started potty training and he has done fantastic. The first week we were in the basement cleaning up toys when I bent over and like an awesome old women ripped a pretty good one. Jake looked at me surprised and said 'Mamma you poop like me!' Laughing pretty hard I told him no, I just farted. He started laughing hysterically and sayings 'Mamma you stinky!'

He pretty much makes the everyday mundane things fun and interesting. 

Love you Jakey!
 

0 Reactions: